It’s been super hot and humid around here for the last few weeks and that means lot of time outside — BBQs, hanging out with friends and family, and usually trying a few tasty (and cold!) drinks on the patio.
This Spicy Margarita is a fun twist on a tradition summer cocktail and it’ll be the perfect addition to your next backyard shindig. Delish!
What You Need
- 1 oz Tequila
- 3 oz Sparkling Ice Pink Grapefruit
- 1 ½ oz Fresh Lime Juice
- ¼ of a Sliced Jalapeño
- Grapefruit Wedge for garnish
How To Make It
- Add sliced jalapeño and tequila to cocktail shaker and muddle until well combined.
- Add fresh lime juice and ice and shake well.
- Strain into a glass over ice.
- Top with Sparkling Ice Pink Grapefruit and garnish with a grapefruit wedge and serve.