Life’s too short. Do more. Enjoy more.
First launched 2008, and relaunched in 2017, So Fawned is the online home of Canadian mom and business owner, Désirée Fawn.
Founder Désirée Fawn co-owns a media company, and lives with her partner, daughter, and pets in Southern Ontario.
- Twitter | @sofawnedmag | 9.7k+ followers
- Facebook | fb.com/sofawned | 3k+ likes
- Instagram | @sofawnedmag | 4.5k+ followers
- 15,500 monthly pageviews
- 13,800 monthly sessions
- 12,200 monthly users
- 93% of readers live in Canada or the US
- Women ages 25-44 make up 60% of our readership
Work With So Fawned
Campaigns + Editorial Content
We love working with Canadian brands and bloggers, but will also consider international opportunities if they’re the right fit. Sponsored and hosted travel campaigns are available and will always be noted as such.
Blog post – Including original photos shot by our team and promotion to our social media networks
Feature Sponsor – Chat with us about sponsoring one of our ongoing features, such as Fawned Friday or So Canada.
Travel – Attractions/destinations in Canada or of interest to Canadians
A few examples of our work:
- 3 memories from Cultivate, a weekend of local food, drink, and family-friendly fun.
- Coffee + tea = muul (and I’m totally into it).
- Why we love Viamede Resort and can’t wait to visit again.
- Breakfast-skippers, this is for you. Simple, tasty, and packed with all that healthy stuff.
Some of the brands we have worked with include DK Publishing, Viamede Resort, HOLOS, Cultivate Festival, Miletta, Sago Mini, Annie’s, and more.
Looking for a customized fit for your brand? Contact our team to discuss a campaign built just for you.
Kickstarter Package: Note, for those launching a Kickstarter with a product made or available in Canada, contact us for a special discounted rate.
With a following of over 17,000 across Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, we’d love to chat about sharing your brand on our networks. Let’s talk.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with the team.
Stats updated September 2019