It’s no secret that we LOVE seeing Canadian biz success stories and Mabel’s Labels is up there at the top of our list.
If you’re not already familiar with this fantastic brand, here’s the lowdown: Founders Julie Cole, Julie Ellis, Cynthia Esp and Tricia Mumby created Mabel’s Labels back in 2003 when they saw a gap in the market for kids’ labels that actually stayed on and looked good!
This year, the Hamilton, Ontario based company turns 16 and to celebrate, they’re offering up some seriously awesome sales for YOU. Click here for birthday sale details!
I’ve been using their labels on my daughter’s gear for years now.
From clothing to lunch containers, Mabel’s Labels work better than anything else I’ve tried.
- They’re super durable and they stay where you put them.
- They’re easy to remove if you want to switch things up or you don’t need them anymore.
- They are available in some seriously fun prints (my daughter loves the foxes right now)
- AND they have absolutely saved me $$$ by not having to replace as much gear as I know my mom did when I was a forgetful kid!
No more lost and found scrambles wondering if a particular thermos or pair of snow pants belongs to your kid.
No more mixups at dance class or hockey practice.
No more buying a third pair of indoor shoes because omg how did you loose your shoes again!
One quick search around our house and you’ll find lot of Mabel’s Labels evidence in cupboards and closets. Here are a few items that I’ve used the labels for, if you’re curious:
- Lunch gear (we love EasyLunchboxes and these thermoses)
- Sleeping bags and all gear for sleep-away camp
- Water bottles
- Coats, hats, shoes, and mittens
- Skates and other sports gear
- Pencil cases and stationery items
If you’re curious how well they actually hold up, I have had the same labels on some of our lunch gear since about 2013 and they haven’t budged.
I once melted a container in the dishwasher (top rack only, oops) and the label still came out unfazed, with melted plastic stuck to both ends.
I have no idea how they’ve done it, but these things are TOUGH.
View this post on Instagram
We're sending out a big sale this weekend ONLY to our text subscribers. ? You won't find it anywhere else! ? Text LABELS to 555888 to get in on the exclusive discounts only offered to Mabel's Labels SMS subscribers. Intrigued? Tell a friend! #textme #textmabel #sms #textoffers #sale #dealalert #mabelslabels
Happy birthday to the crew over at Mabel’s Labels! Congrats on 16 awesome years of making life a little bit easier for parents everywhere.
This post contains affiliate links.