This week I got a little bit older. On Wednesday, I celebrated my birthday, got a mani/pedi with my mama, treated myself to some solo clothes shopping (Old Navy sales are my jam), ate a LOT of Chinese food, and still got asked for my ID. A fantastic day!
It was also one of our first really warm and sunny days. A birthday present from the universe, merci!
Now, we’re diving into Easter weekend and I’m hoping the rain will let up a little bit so we can enjoy that sunshine again. Fingers crossed!
Hope you enjoy today’s fawning! Have a lovely weekend, friends!
01. I’m living in this top right now.
02. No more talking trash about the weather.
03. Power mamas.
05. What are you looking forward to reading?
06. Carrot cake is my fave. I feel like this would be right up my alley.
07. It’s margarita time somewhere.
08. The cutest idea for baby’s first Easter. Adorable!
View this post on Instagram
Today I turned one year older and bought a shirt with tiny plants on it. And even if those were the only things that happened, I'd be thrilled. But I had a wonderful day. Mellow, happy, filled with so much to be grateful for. Thank you to my family for making this a special day for me. And congrats to my partner in crime, @ricwi, who started his new job today. So many things to celebrate. All the love! 💛🌿
In case you missed it:
- 7 gin cocktails for patio season.
- These small stones are helping parents in a big way.
- 11 chocolate bark recipes to make this Easter.
Fawned Friday finds:
- Get $3 USD off your copy of Picture Play with the code SOFAWNED
- A bunch of awesome candles are on sale at Indigo (Muskoka Pine Forest is so good!)
- My Inbox Hero course price was just lowered to $10 CAD. Go get it!
Fawned Friday is a collection of our favourites finds from the week. If you have an idea for something we might love, send us a note on Twitter or email sofawned@ . This post contains affiliate links.