There’s only one thing on my mind today… the new How To Train Your Dragon movie. (Oh, and also how much I’d like winter to be over. But forget that for a moment…) We’re going to the 4.30pm show and I’m doing a serious happy dance!!
This series has been such a huge favourite for my daughter Gretchen and myself. For the last movie, we went to see it in the theatre on a very rainy night in Charlottetown, PEI while on our 2-week mom-daughter trip together — and that’s when she was five.
I’ve literally been waiting since that night for the third instalment, even know we all knew it would be another five years. But oh my, that night is tonight and I CAN’T WAIT!
Wishing you all a fantastic (dragon-filled) weekend! Now, some fawning:
01. Save this card for Mother’s Day.
02. The most heartwarming story of a girl and her hero.
03. This GO Bus ad is giving me life right now. Genius.
04. Because cupcakes are one way to make the end of winter more bearable.
05. First baby feels.
06. So relatable.
07. Everything masala is delicious. Craving this.
08. Breakfast boards look like so much fun, right?
09. Also, #ItsWilliamNow.
In case you missed it:
- Breakfast-skippers, this is for you. Simple, tasty, and packed with all that healthy stuff.
- The Joe Fresh Sprout collection is here and it’s CUTE.
Fawned Friday finds:
- Get $3 USD off your copy of Picture Play with the code SOFAWNED
- Pick up your Ultimate Productivity Bundle worth over $1500 for only $37 USD (ends in a couple days!)
Fawned Friday is a collection of our favourites finds from the week. If you have an idea for something we might love, send us a note on Twitter or email [email protected]. This post contains affiliate links.