This week, my daughter turned 10, which has made me feel both excited AND petrified. I also got carded buying beer, which made me feel slightly less ancient.
Enjoy this week’s fawning! I hope the sun is shining in your neck of the woods. (It’s still bitterly cold here. I expect it will be until about April, eh?)
01. This mug makes me very happy.
02. Gretchen got this series for her birthday and LOVES it.
03. If you’re dreaming of spring, this might help.
04. Hydrate yoself!
05. Mmm, curry. Be mine.
06. The sweetest dollhouse.
07. I have never made wontons but these look incredible.
08. Valentine card win.
09. These are my favourite right now.
In case you missed it:
- 10 heart-shaped foods to make this Valentine’s Day.
- 15 free printable Valentines your kids will love sharing with their friends!
Fawned Friday is a collection of our favourites finds from the week. If you have an idea for something we might love, send us a note on Twitter or email sofawned@ . This post contains affiliate links.