We’ve been back in our hometown for a little over three months and I still haven’t had a chance to visit all of my favourite haunts.
Yesterday morning, however, I took Gretchen for breakfast burritos at The Planet and now I’m finally starting to feel like we’re back at home.
It’s the little things.
Actually, there’s still almost a whole burrito in my fridge, which I’m going to eat for lunch, because we ordered two and definitely couldn’t eat it all between us. Our eye’s were bigger than our stomach’s, which is never a bad thing with burritos. Am I right? 😉
Anyhow! I hope you enjoy this weeks fawning!
01. Coffee and adventure.
02. Practically my dream home.
03. The newest version of Scratch is here and my nearly-10-year-old is all about it.
04. This mug is calling my name.
05. Looking for a fun family card game? This one is hilarious and easy to learn!
06. This idea for organizing children’s books is so helpful.
07. Coffee Crisp is life.
08. We’ve been hanging out at Toe Beans Cat Cafe whenever possible. (Post coming soon!)
A few posts from the last week:
- These Canadian-made catnip toys are the cat’s meow.
- 8 matcha recipes we can’t wait to whip up.
- The $10 item I will never travel without.
- Learn a new language (even if you totally don’t have time to learn a new language).
Fawned Friday is a collection of our favourites finds from the week. If you have an idea for something we might love, send us a note on Twitter or email sofawned@ . This post contains affiliate links.