This week felt like a really big week. Our family has had some ups and downs — the ups being a few projects that might be starting very soon that have got us all in a tizzy, the downs being the death of one of our budgies, Mika, who we said goodbye to yesterday afternoon.
It has been a week of big emotions, one way or another.
Perhaps it’s a sign that 2019 is going to be a big year as well? Maybe it’s throwing us a little curveball to see if we can handle it? Either way, I know we’ll handle whatever comes our way. I’ve actually been making lots of lists and planning (of course) for what I want to happen this year and I’m pretty excited to put it all out into the world!
I hope your first back-to-your-regular-programming week after the New Year was swell! Now, onto the fawning:
01. Rich got me my tea steeper and that makes me very happy. #bestgift
02. Loving this layered jacket look.
03. Parents, I’m all about this.
04. Because we all just want to eat the cookie dough.
05. I keep Amazon Prime-ing boxes of this tea to my house because I can’t quit it yet.
06. If you’re planning for next month, these cupcakes are pretty adorable.
07. These book covers are excellent.
And just in case you missed them, a few posts from the last week:
- Learn how to stop judging a wine bottle by its label.
- These cold tofu recipes are perfect for anyone who doesn’t want to cook dinner tonight.
- The periodic table turns 150 this year and this is how we’re celebrating.
- This free printable calendar is a great way to start planning your year.
Fawned Friday is a collection of our favourites finds from the week. If you have an idea for something we might love, send us a note on Twitter or email sofawned@ . This post contains affiliate links.