Happy Friday! And happy four-days-until-Christmas, if you can believe it or not! We’ve been doing lots of baking (300 cookies anyone??) and holiday-esque stuff around here, including a trip to PrimRose Donkey Sanctuary for their annual Caroling With The Donkeys event.
You haven’t lived until you’ve sung a round of Silent Night to a 44-year-old donkey in a barnyard. Christmas magic right there. It’s one of my favourite places to visit and there’s always some donkey and cat snuggles to be had.
Wishing you well! Here’s this week’s fawning:
01. Here’s where you can visit the donkeys if you’re in the area.
02. Corgi cookies!!
03. If you have small kids, pick one of these as your word of the year.
04. Christmassy spinach deliciousness. Nom.
05. A daily schedule that might actually work.
06. A Marauder’s Map cribbage board? Oh yes. It’s a thing.
07. Have you tried the four gift concept in your family?
08. Not sure this’ll catch on in Canada.
09. These Christmas cupcakes are adorable.