There are a lot of reasons to love fall, one being all the awesome fall movies that go perfectly with cozy blankets and a hot mug of tea. Or at least that’s how I like to roll.
Keep reading for a list of our favourite fall movies — some are seasonal, some are Halloween-ish, and some just make you feel like you should be cozied up to watch them.
Either way, you’re bound to find a few favourites on this list! In no particular order, here we go!
01. You’ve Got Mail | “Don’t you love New York in the fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly-sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address.”
02. Harry Potter (all of them!) | “Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first September was crisp and golden as an apple.”
03. Hocus Pocus | “Oh look. Another glorious morning. Makes me sick!”
04. Practical Magic | “Of course you’re going to see me again. We’ll grow old together. It’s going to be you and me living in a big house… these two old biddies with all these cats. I bet we even die on the same day.”
05. The Nightmare Before Christmas | “There’s children throwing snowballs instead of throwing heads. They’re busy building toys and absolutely no one’s dead!”